***College Basketball Thread***

Got tickets for T-Moble Friday night.

Arizona vs Wichita

UNLV vs Michigan

I fully expect Michigan to crush UNLV, but if they even keep it close, or bang with them a bit, I will be happy as can be.

If somehow UNLV wins, I'll try to get tickets for Saturday too.

Didn't Michigan just get beat by Seton Hall?

Didn't Michigan just get beat by Seton Hall?
Unlv has a new coach, and only 2 players returning. They pretty sloppy on offense right not, and compensate with good defensive. I don't know if they have the talent.
I would say Seton Hall is better than unlv easily

Unlv has a new coach, and only 2 players returning. They pretty sloppy on offense right not, and compensate with good defensive. I don't know if they have the talent.
I would say Seton Hall is better than unlv easily

This is true, just saying that Michigan is coming off a loss...... Ya never know, especially in college hoops.

Unlv had the lead for a short time, and was with in 5 to 8 points when trailing, right until the last 2 minutes. Unlv has a solid defense, and their offense is not yet cohesive. They could have won, if they had a little more chemistry on offense. It's going to the some time, but I expect them to be fun to watch all year.

Side note; Michigan fans are a salty fucking bunch. The game had been called 70 /30 in their favor as far as fouls go. I mean it was just lopsided as it could be, and they fucking cried and screamed about every little tricky tacky fucking call, or no call. There was some cunt sitting next to me that just the worst. I think she cheered the loudest when a unlv player missed a free throw. Just never stfu the entire game. Is what traveled to Vegas a good representation of how cunty Michigan fans are?

Zags struggle with really athletic teams (last year's title game.....). Maybe they can overcome that in this second half.
exactly what my son and i were discussin -
and tech is pretty athletic this year, as well,
and again with an emphasis on defense
with coach adams,
so we're hopin for a great matchup in dec -