***College Basketball Thread***

umm...
you may not have heard,
bur the #13 sec vols lost today
to an unranked b12 team -

LOL, you're right and it was awesome to see the end of that one. As much as I hate the Vols, that loss won't knock them out of the top 25. Not yet. Me personally, I'd like to see them so far down the rankings that they have to consider moving to D2. Just kinda saying that everybody poo poos the SEC, but we've got some tough teams in this conference.

LOL, you're right and it was awesome to see the end of that one. As much as I hate the Vols, that loss won't knock them out of the top 25. Not yet. Me personally, I'd like to see them so far down the rankings that they have to consider moving to D2. Just kinda saying that everybody poo poos the SEC, but we've got some tough teams in this conference.
hey man -
you watchin #6 sec bama gettin dominated
by penny's squad ?

Just smacked the crap out of WKU by 35. Would have beaten Louisville by 45-50 if they hadn't COVID'd their skeezy asses out of the game.

Guess we kicked UGA's ass tonight. Didn't watch it, but gonna pull up the replay on youtube in a little while.

Gained a win in the all time wins list against Kansas today thanks to the Red Raiders. Guns up!!

you-son.gif