***College Basketball Thread***

Calipari trying to steal some shine off the NCAA title game....

SMH.

She single handily changed the popularity of the sport. She may do close to the same in the WNBA.
She was offered $5 million to play in the Big 3 league. She should take the offer imo. The WNBA needs to die, especially after those woke lesbo WNBA cvnts started publically badmouthing Clark as soon as yesterday's game ended. Let those b1tches play in empty arenas.

She was offered $5 million to play in the Big 3 league. She should take the offer imo. The WNBA needs to die, especially after those woke lesbo WNBA cvnts started publically badmouthing Clark as soon as yesterday's game ended. Let those b1tches play in empty arenas.
Had to Google Big 3 league. I think the highest paid player in the WNBA makes much less than 1 mil. Agreed. I think she was making 4 mil at Iowa with NIL.

Had to Google Big 3 league. I think the highest paid player in the WNBA makes much less than 1 mil. Agreed. I think she was making 4 mil at Iowa with NIL.
She has one more year of eligibility left and she should take it for the NIL money and afterwards jump to the Big 3. The WNBA deserves all the misery it receives.

She has one more year of eligibility left and she should take it for the NIL money and afterwards jump to the Big 3. The WNBA deserves all the misery it receives.
It would be nice if she came back but she has nothing left to prove, supposedly fox and a couple other companies offered her 3 million to come back next year for her covid year but she turned them down. Her dream, since she was a little girl, is to play in the wnba.

I had never heard 4 million for her. Most of her money came from endorsements, last I heard was 900 grand.

Looks like maybe her career NIL deals were around 3.1 Mil per report. Different articles say different things. I dont know, either way, not bad.