fall pics

screenshot of the EDR
of the next well we're drillin -
View attachment 7193
Man! That just gave me ptsd :LOL: 15 years ago I took a break from teaching/coaching and worked as an MWD for a year, needless to say I wasnt cut out for that stuff. Mad respect for what you guys do! Still glad I got a chance to give it a go, almost think its a rite of passage if you live in the patch.

The name itself implies there are three...

.....in mexico.
There can be only one…

High, Kyle is having a lot of fun with this exchange

Thank you for that because high Kyle just had his tooth abscess 4 days before my root canal and I currently want to rip my jaw off but this exchange paused all that for a good chuckle.

Man! That just gave me ptsd :LOL: 15 years ago I took a break from teaching/coaching and worked as an MWD for a year, needless to say I wasnt cut out for that stuff. Mad respect for what you guys do! Still glad I got a chance to give it a go, almost think its a rite of passage if you live in the patch.
right on -
work closely with the directional drillers,
mostly when we're horizontal -
i'm actually the geologist,
and steer the well when we get in the chalk
around 13,600 ft down -

Damn, he, I mean if it identifies as a he, has got to be 18" inside with great mass and long brow tines.

Looks young, I bet he would be a real monster in a couple of years but there's no way I would pass on him.

Archery is just about to start here and I'm ready to plant my food plots.

Damn, he, I mean if it identifies as a he, has got to be 18" inside with great mass and long brow tines.

Looks young, I bet he would be a real monster in a couple of years but there's no way I would pass on him.

Archery is just about to start here and I'm ready to plant my food plots.
Yeah he's pretty good.

View attachment 7227
@RazzlDazzl this is him back in I think late July. I like the second main beam. Hope he doesn't break it off.

Damn, he looks a lot older in that pic than the first. I couldn't even see the third main beam.

His damn g3's look like they are 10".

Shut off the tractor and put him on the wall.

And if you were wondering, yes, it moved.