fall pics

Visiting my mother in law for the weekend down here in FL and looked out the window earlier and this joker is hopping on the hood of my chariot. Actually landed on the roof and then slid down the windshield first lol (picture quality is lacking because I had to zoom in so much from the kitchen window)

hawk.jpg

Visiting my mother in law for the weekend down here in FL and looked out the window earlier and this joker is hopping on the hood of my chariot. Actually landed on the roof and then slid down the windshield first lol (picture quality is lacking because I had to zoom in so much from the kitchen window)

View attachment 7354

So, this guy while he was hopping around on my hood took a nice big hawk shit right on it. @CowpokeU does that make him my spirit animal now? I'm not sure how that works.....

poop.jpg

How’s life cowboy?
Life's been good for the most part. Work is going well, still at the same place but was promoted this summer and managing product, development and CS - pretty much everything operations. Family is good, Mrs Nod is staying at home now, she's working on a few things and freeing up my time to focus on work. Grand-daughter is growing like a weed. Critters are good, got rid of most of the hogs and goats. Got a new bull and getting a few new heifers next weekend. Homestead is growing - spreading into new markets with some different products which is kind of exciting.

How about you brother?

Life's been good for the most part. Work is going well, still at the same place but was promoted this summer and managing product, development and CS - pretty much everything operations. Family is good, Mrs Nod is staying at home now, she's working on a few things and freeing up my time to focus on work. Grand-daughter is growing like a weed. Critters are good, got rid of most of the hogs and goats. Got a new bull and getting a few new heifers next weekend. Homestead is growing - spreading into new markets with some different products which is kind of exciting.

How about you brother?
Can’t complain. Started a new job back in May, get to work from home. Auburn still cheats, and I make liberals miserable. Well, more than they already are.