Hola Amigos! Hope all you rejects have been doing well.

I wish. I haven't been to a game since Mahomes was qb. Life got busy with a couple of kids showing up. They are just getting to the age that I'm ready to take them, so I'm thinking next year will be a good time. Definitely excited with Joey at the helm now. I had become pretty apathetic mid way through Kliffs tenure and hated the Wells hire from the beginning. And I was right on both accounts.
right on!
gotta love our new direction under joey -
altho sometimes i get concerned
with zach's play calls -

could have all 3 QBs available tomorrow -
who do you like for the starter?

right on!
gotta love our new direction under joey -
altho sometimes i get concerned
with zach's play calls -

could have all 3 QBs available tomorrow -
who do you like for the starter?
For the love of Gawd, it better be Morton!

I've question much so far especially almost every ST play so far. I'm not a big fan of the hyper aggressive play calling on 4th either. But I will give Kittley a pass somewhat for what is the worst Oline play I've seen. Horrible group.

But, the defense has been a nice surprise. We actually make adjustments on that side of the ball for once. It's nice!

For the love of Gawd, it better be Morton!

I've question much so far especially almost every ST play so far. I'm not a big fan of the hyper aggressive play calling on 4th either. But I will give Kittley a pass somewhat for what is the worst Oline play I've seen. Horrible group.

But, the defense has been a nice surprise. We actually make adjustments on that side of the ball for once. It's nice!
agree -
morton is the future -

also agree that our o-line is our achilles -
i'd like to think
zach would be callin plays/formations
to compromise for our o-line weakness -
altho, i'll give him credit
for playin the TEs a lil more -

wreck em!