Most likely SEC scheduling model starting in 2024 is 3-6-6

And now it's full of carpetbaggers. It's hard to explain how frustrating it is to have a state capitol that doesn't, in any way, shape, or form, represent the state.
My brother is north of Atlanta, has been for 10 or so years. Ready to move though, he has more options with work now that his kids are done with school. He at least became a Dawg fan, so there’s that. 🫤

My brother is north of Atlanta, has been for 10 or so years. Ready to move though, he has more options with work now that his kids are done with school. He at least became a Dawg fan, so there’s that. 🫤
I was about to "Edited to add: You're welcome to take all your Detroitlians back. Holy shit, there's a lot of them in the Metro ATL area." :ROFLMAO:

Edited to add: It's hard to not become a Dawg fan when you come down here. SEC football fandom rivals the intensity of any NFL team fans anywhere and surpasses most.

I was about to "Edited to add: You're welcome to take all your Detroitlians back. Holy shit, there's a lot of them in the Metro ATL area." :ROFLMAO:
No one from outside Michigan will believe this, but I don’t live anywhere near Detroit and don’t like it much either. It seems most states are somewhat similar in not agreeing with the flagship city in their region.

No one from outside Michigan will believe this, but I don’t live anywhere near Detroit and don’t like it much either. It seems most states are somewhat similar in not agreeing with the flagship city in their region.
Most states have more rural area than urban area while the majority of the population is urban. Rural life and urban life are totally different worlds. It's understandable that the ideology of each is so different.