SEC 2024-No Divisions, 8 conference games

Does any PAC team, with all 10 P5 games, have a harder schedule than SCAR's?
Tough call tbh seeing how pretty much all the PAC teams P5 opponents also play 10+ regular season P5 opponents which means those teams are more likely to have more losses than say teams who play 8 or even 9 regular season P5 opponents.

Tough call tbh seeing how pretty much all the PAC teams P5 opponents also play 10+ regular season P5 opponents which means those teams are more likely to have more losses than say teams who play 8 or even 9 regular season P5 opponents.
If you can't honestly say yes, then take some Midol and hopefully the cramps will pass. BTW, it is not even close to the same and everyone knows it.

If you can't honestly say yes, then take some Midol and hopefully the cramps will pass. BTW, it is not even close to the same and everyone knows it.
So you think teams that play less regular season P5 teams have the same odds of having similar records as teams that play more regular season P5 teams? Get back to me when you learn math.

So you think teams that play less regular season P5 teams have the same odds of having similar records as teams that play more regular season P5 teams? Get back to me when you learn math.
It depends. The SEC team could play an all PAC, 12 game schedule and their SOS would still be easier than an 8 game SEC schedule plus cupcakes. Prove me wrong. Let's take baby steps, prove it is debatable.

It depends. The SEC team could play an all PAC, 12 game schedule and their SOS would still be easier than an 8 game SEC schedule plus cupcakes. Prove me wrong. Let's take baby steps, prove it is debatable.
Fact of the matter is the SEC does everything in its power to avoid playing its own conference members for the fact more conference games = more losses for SEC teams thus better chance of less SEC bowl eligible teams.

This is how it rolls.

Fact of the matter is the SEC does everything in its power to avoid playing its own conference members for the fact more conference games = more losses for SEC teams thus better chance of less SEC bowl eligible teams.

This is how it rolls.

And the fact of the matter is that they still play harder schedules than any other conference. I mean, were the SEC filled with the likes of Washington, then yes we would need extra games to bolster our schedule strength. Til then ...

Expect more of this.

espnsec.jpg
Stay in yo lane bro

10-15 years ago, all the rage was, give the small schools a chance.
Now, you are playing cupcakes.
D1 needs separating.
SEC not having 2 divisions is a not wanting to follow anymore for me.
Makes the SEC Championship Game meaningless.