The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Good morning, you know the little round white flowers that grow from clover that bees love, yep, time to cut grass.. again!
Had to cut mine too. Also cleaned up the garage and had to put a new battery in the wife’s VW Bug. Battery powered cars my ass! Cost me. $259.00 just to replace the damn battery in this car, I’ll be riding an effing horse before I drive an electric car!

Had to cut mine too. Also cleaned up the garage and had to put a new battery in the wife’s VW Bug. Battery powered cars my ass! Cost me. $259.00 just to replace the damn battery in this car, I’ll be riding an effing horse before I drive an electric car!
I recently bought a new battery also, talk about sticker shock 😲

7ab9675fc2ed7462ae9e012b2909be5a.jpeg

My dad has a kubota rtv that the radiator sprang a leak on so we were taking it out today and the sumbitch that designed how to get it out should be flogged. Something so simple, all they had to do was cut off 3 inches of plastic and replace it with a removable piece of metal, or plastic. Dumb fuckers make you take the whole seat, sides, and plastic shell under the seat totally off. What should have been a 20 minute job took over an hour with 2 people working on it. Just because engineers are stupid and lack common sense. Oh and heaven forbid we use the same size heads on the bolts. Can't do that either. 12s 13s, 17s, a 15, and 2 11s. Pathetic. I'm just glad it only took an hour.

My dad has a kubota rtv that the radiator sprang a leak on so we were taking it out today and the sumbitch that designed how to get it out should be flogged. Something so simple, all they had to do was cut off 3 inches of plastic and replace it with a removable piece of metal, or plastic. Dumb fuckers make you take the whole seat, sides, and plastic shell under the seat totally off. What should have been a 20 minute job took over an hour with 2 people working on it. Just because engineers are stupid and lack common sense. Oh and heaven forbid we use the same size heads on the bolts. Can't do that either. 12s 13s, 17s, a 15, and 2 11s. Pathetic. I'm just glad it only took an hour.
I’ve lost my shit many time’s cursing a blasted engineer!