The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Been a busy morning and I’m give out. Cut a bunch of low limbs off the trees along the ditch beside our road. I also dropped a 15” diameter cedar tree, cut it up, and hauled it to the dump. I’m wiped out and doing nothing the rest of the day… maybe the weekend 😂.

Attachments

• IMG_2094.jpeg
    IMG_2094.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2095.jpeg
    IMG_2095.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2096.jpeg
    IMG_2096.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 3
Been a busy morning and I’m give out. Cut a bunch of low limbs off the trees along the ditch beside our road. I also dropped a 15” diameter cedar tree, cut it up, and hauled it to the dump. I’m wiped out and doing nothing the rest of the day… maybe the weekend 😂.
Ugh. You never learn stubborn ass! Glad you are feeling good though!

I can’t work like I did prior to getting injured/surgery but I find different ways of doing things. I have no endurance and give out quickly. I have to take lots of breaks.

I agree with @Hard2Bluff, but it certainly is hard to stop being yourself, so hope you can do all you wanna do even if it takes a bit longer these days. Besides, we know the Mrs will jerk a knot in your tail if you get to uppity and try to do too much.

Also, why would you take that cedar to the dump?? Was it rotten or something?

I agree with @Hard2Bluff, but it certainly is hard to stop being yourself, so hope you can do all you wanna do even if it takes a bit longer these days. Besides, we know the Mrs will jerk a knot in your tail if you get to uppity and try to do too much.

Also, why would you take that cedar to the dump?? Was it rotten or something?
No, it wasn’t rotten but the bank was eroding around it and I was afraid it would fall in the road. I just needed it gone and didn’t want to fool with it other than getting rid of it. If I was retired and had nothing but time I would have dropped it in board length sections, fried it and used it for something. Not sure what I’d make, but something!
Edit: dried not fried… damn autocorrect!😡

No, it wasn’t rotten but the bank was eroding around it and I was afraid it would fall in the road. I just needed it gone and didn’t want to fool with it other than getting rid of it. If I was retired and had nothing but time I would have dropped it in board length sections, fried it and used it for something. Not sure what I’d make, but something!
Edit: dried not fried… damn autocorrect!😡

Just hate to see good wood like that go to waste, but can see where you're coming from. And lmao on your auto correct :ROFLMAO:

e9a6cc0570fabb7c2af1a270dfd4cc01.png