The new and improved Good Morning thread!

It finally quit raining last night. We've had somewhere between 3 and 4 inches of rain since Sunday afternoon, so our creeks are running full. Neighbor was just telling me about a guy he knows that also has cows. Said he was watching this cow have a calf yesterday and she walked over next to the creek and dropped it right on the edge. Calf fell off into it and he watched it get swept down the creek and drown. He was 10 yards away on the other side with 8 foot of water in between. He couldn't get to her to get her to move. Said he was yelling and throwing stuff at her, didn't matter, she was going to have that calf there no matter what.
That's how dumb cows can be.

Good morning everyone. Going for X-rays on my foot this morning. My heel still hurts but I can finally bear weight. Damn, 20 years ago I would have kept playing ball and just rubbed some dirt on it. I have gotten soft and fully expect it won't be long before I start asking to speak to a manager and inform him/her that I am vegan ... and drinking soy lattes in lieu of coffee.

Good morning everyone. Going for X-rays on my foot this morning. My heel still hurts but I can finally bear weight. Damn, 20 years ago I would have kept playing ball and just rubbed some dirt on it. I have gotten soft and fully expect it won't be long before I start asking to speak to a manager and inform him/her that I am vegan ... and drinking soy lattes in lieu of coffee.
Your post usually require multiple like emojis