The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Riding the bench right now. I had to go see a cardiologist, and failed the stress test. Had a heart cath last Monday, and they had to put in a stent. I had a 75% blockage in the right coronary artery, and a 50% blockage in the left anterior descending artery (the “widow maker). They are treating that with meds and monitoring me for changes. If it gets any worse I’ll be getting another stent. Also a lot of lifestyle changes. Have to give up smoking, and change my diet. My wife had been riding my ass to go get checked out. Had I not done it just to get her off my ass I might not be here. I was a walking heart attack that just hadn’t happened yet. I literally owe her my life.
Hang in there friend, your wife is a rock star, keep listening to her, I know you will cause if you don't, she'll shoot your dick off 📴, as always, I'm here if I can help in any way.

Riding the bench right now. I had to go see a cardiologist, and failed the stress test. Had a heart cath last Monday, and they had to put in a stent. I had a 75% blockage in the right coronary artery, and a 50% blockage in the left anterior descending artery (the “widow maker). They are treating that with meds and monitoring me for changes. If it gets any worse I’ll be getting another stent. Also a lot of lifestyle changes. Have to give up smoking, and change my diet. My wife had been riding my ass to go get checked out. Had I not done it just to get her off my ass I might not be here. I was a walking heart attack that just hadn’t happened yet. I literally owe her my life.
It's great news that you're doing well and being proactive with your health. Please listen to the missus, she will protect you from yourself. It is getting hard for me to tell the difference between muscle strain and organ failure. We put in a floating floor over the weekend and judging by the lasting pain, I have the core strength of a newborn ...

I was wondering about you about a month or so ago. Good to see you back.

Last year my dad was diagnosed with Afib and had something put in to ensure he didn't have a stroke in the middle of the night. All the damn caffeine he drinks, 6-7 Keurig cups a day.