The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Good morning everyone. Off work today, but I’m still up at the ass crack of dawn. Sitting in my shop drinking coffee and watching some tv so I don’t wake the old lady up. Oh, and on this day in 1986, she and I said “I do”. It’s amazing to me that she hasn’t killed me in my sleep long before now lol!
on this day in 86, I was somewhere in the Indian Ocean off the coast of Bahrain ;) , It was so hot, the cap'n authorized us to wear Dungarees and T shirts on deck, and you could see big yellow snakes all over the place in the water..
Happy Anniversary Cappy,, :)

Good morning everyone. Off work today, but I’m still up at the ass crack of dawn. Sitting in my shop drinking coffee and watching some tv so I don’t wake the old lady up. Oh, and on this day in 1986, she and I said “I do”. It’s amazing to me that she hasn’t killed me in my sleep long before now lol!

Good morning everyone and happy anniversary to you and the missus. There is a lot of hard work in any marriage and doubly so for the deployable. Outstanding job!!!

Happy anniversary to the both of you.

My mom and dad's 47th was the day before yours.

Congratulations on remembering and thus staying alive.

Good morning everyone. Got home last night. Only had one problem, blew a tire about an hour away from home and I mean it exploded. It Took out a part of the skirt and a running light. Stupid plastic.
Same thing happened to me driving through L.A on my way home from a trip. Cheap plastic went flying everywhere. Thank God I was doing my usual driving in the slow lane and by some miracle there was actually a shoulder of the road to pull into.