The new and improved Good Morning thread!

We have been eating meals at the camper for the most part. Had to eat at the amusement park yesterday of course. Eating out every meal is too damn expensive. I cooked t bone steaks (that I raised) last night on the charcoal grill and I will guarantee you that you couldn't have gotten a better one at any of the steak houses here. We are eating out tonight with a 3rd cousin of mine who lives here, he wanted to meet up and go to a bbq joint with us, says it's the best.

That is an “exempt “ position under the FLSA, so their isn’t an hourly rate. Compensation is flat, and 40 hour restrictions do not apply.

Was hoping for hourly plus commission. After all, there is enough hair on my ass for a man bun and as I told @Copejunkie, I do quality work no matter how long it takes me.

Good morning everyone. Off work today, but I’m still up at the ass crack of dawn. Sitting in my shop drinking coffee and watching some tv so I don’t wake the old lady up. Oh, and on this day in 1986, she and I said “I do”. It’s amazing to me that she hasn’t killed me in my sleep long before now lol!
Well, congrats and have a cup on me.

1593166191451.png