The new and improved Good Morning thread!

Good morning folks.

I'm getting ready to go haggle with a salesman at the stealership and hopefully get my dad a new truck.
He doesn't know what's about to hit him.😎

King Ranch Ecoboost at the house. Saved my dad 7k from average around here. We were dead set on the 5.0l V8 but this was too good to pass on. It looks black in the picture but it's actually kind of a really dark black cherry. I'm just glad he's happy.20200624_181837.jpg

Good morning everyone!
So yesterday evening, my daughter texts me and said her battery light came on in her car. I told her to turn off everything that used battery power and head straight home. She didn’t make it. So, I got to spend some quality time in a parking lot changing the alternator in the rain. Fun times. But if you have to break down it’s awful convenient to do so right across the road from Autozone!
1593076293586.jpeg

Good morning everyone!
So yesterday evening, my daughter texts me and said her battery light came on in her car. I told her to turn off everything that used battery power and head straight home. She didn’t make it. So, I got to spend some quality time in a parking lot changing the alternator in the rain. Fun times. But if you have to break down it’s awful convenient to do so right across the road from Autozone!
View attachment 4092
Good thing it was at a convenient place.