The new and improved Good Morning thread!

High of 80 here today so I won’t complain. Headed to my boy’s place tomorrow for a bbq so the weekend is looking good (if I ignore the general population).
It's changed temps here several times today, clouds to sun and back again. Its probably 75 here now but was 80 something and really humid earlier. Missed the rain this morning but talking storms tonight and tomorrow. Daughter has prom tomorrow and is hoping for no rain. She wants to take pictures in front of an old barn I have that you have to go down a half mile dirt lane to get to. Have fun at the cook out.

Just a glimpse into my life: Up at 330am, Coffee (5 cups) and doo doo's (3) till 6am, leave for work,, work till 1130am.. Lunch at the mexican joint,, Beef burrito, rice and beans, and a big draft dos XX.. home, nap till 330pm..
got up and went to the grocery store and bought 2 packs of country style ribs.. home, put on the grill to sear.. then put all ribs in a foil pan and poured out two bottles of cheap bbq sauce on them,, filled each empty bottle a quarter of the way with apple cider vinegar and shook up and poured that in,, mainly to get all the goodie out of the bottle.. they are still simmering now..
also mixed a good drank,, Gentleman Jack and Diet coke.. I'm on the 3rd dixie cup now.. that means I'll be eating around the 5th cup and shortly after going to bed..
I'm free muther fuckers, dont judge me 😎

It's changed temps here several times today, clouds to sun and back again. Its probably 75 here now but was 80 something and really humid earlier. Missed the rain this morning but talking storms tonight and tomorrow. Daughter has prom tomorrow and is hoping for no rain. She wants to take pictures in front of an old barn I have that you have to go down a half mile dirt lane to get to. Have fun at the cook out.
This sounds great. Hope everything falls perfectly into place.

The stairs used to be carpeted, I had never seen them before until I ripped the carpet off. They were pine board and some were cracked so I put 1 inch oak over the top, stained them then 5 coats of polyurethane. Probably should have repainted trim before but didn't. The landing was oak boards already, didnt know it was that way either. Glad it was, tried matching the stain as best I could but the old stuff went a little darker. I like the little bit of transition though. The kick boards are oak veneer.