What are we drinking tonight?

The neat shot gave me that rye punch right away and hung in there, but there was a caramel or molasses sweetness lingering in the background, the warmth stayed for a full minute, I'm sure there is way more that I just missed but I like it, on mix one now and the flavor is great.
Solid choice!
I’m becoming a Rye fan myself, Elijah Craig, Pendleton and WhistlePig are a few of my favorite

I love a good Black & Tan... I used to buy Mississippi Mud but I can rarely find it local.

s-l500.jpg

The neat shot gave me that rye punch right away and hung in there, but there was a caramel or molasses sweetness lingering in the background, the warmth stayed for a full minute, I'm sure there is way more that I just missed but I like it, on mix one now and the flavor is great.
Solid choice!
I love it as the foundation of a Perfect Manhattan.

I love a good Black & Tan... I used to buy Mississippi Mud but I can rarely find it local.

s-l500.jpg
I posted I miss those on FB and my wife said she loved it in chili back in the day.

Anybody here tried that? Is it a thing I haven't discovered yet?

I posted I miss those on FB and my wife said she loved it in chili back in the day.

Anybody here tried that? Is it a thing I haven't discovered yet?

In chili? Are we talking about the country or the food?

I will assume she is referring to putting it in after the beans? Never heard of that... kinda sounds like she fk'in with you.

In chili? Are we talking about the country or the food?

I will assume she is referring to putting it in after the beans? Never heard of that... kinda sounds like she fk'in with you.
I heard people putting beer in chili before....the Mississippi mud sounds like it would be good.