***College Basketball Thread***

Upsets tonight:
unranked Mich St over #17 IU.
#14 K St over #9 Baylor
#25 TAMU over #11 UTn
unranked Villanova over #16 Xavier

@MarineUKFan @Hard2Bluff

Should have been a T on Florida for that thing, but all's well that ends well.

@MarineUKFan @Hard2Bluff

Florida gonna Florida, ass whoopin needed. And yes I want to meet that bitch at a Waffle House.

@MarineUKFan @Irishblooded

I'll guess St. Johns.....he's too soiled for ND IMO and Georgetown seems to be stuck on the John Thompson track.....

Not to mention the New York angle. You know he'd like to be in the big apple.

I'll guess St. Johns.....he's too soiled for ND IMO and Georgetown seems to be stuck on the John Thompson track.....
Ive let the hate go for him. He has endured enough thanks to the Louisville experience. He could have went anywhere, even Duke or UNC, just not Louisville. After watching the 96/97 and 98 teams celebration last week at Rupp, I wished he were there to make an appearence. Those were good times back then, steam-rolling everybody. And if we only won by 15, then it was like "WTF?, are we going downhill?" I miss those days.

@MarineUKFan @Irishblooded

Honestly its basketball.

I might be the only person you ever meet from the Hooiser that couldn't care less about the sport. Just never lured me in. I would rather watch Hockey.

Honestly its basketball.

I might be the only person you ever meet from the Hooiser that couldn't care less about the sport. Just never lured me in. I would rather watch Hockey.
Thats too bad, historically y'all have been decent in basketball, a ton of NCAA Tourney appearances

Thats too bad, historically y'all have been decent in basketball, a ton of NCAA Tourney appearances
tallest midget argument. I think the best they have ever done was the year I was born under ole Digger. I know they made a couple of elite 8s under Brey. But I have met Brey many many times. That is one tired, worn out guy. That should have left 10 years ago.

tallest midget argument. I think the best they have ever done was the year I was born under ole Digger. I know they made a couple of elite 8s under Brey. But I have met Brey many many times. That is one tired, worn out guy. That should have left 10 years ago.
Final 4 1978. A couple of Helms titles way before we were born. Plenty of upsets over the years.