unranked Miss St. over #25 TAMU
#17 IU over #6 Purdue
#9 Baylor over #8 Texas

Struggle wins by top 25
#2 Bama 86, unranked Arky 83
#3 Kansas 76, unranked WVU 74
#22 SD St. 73, New Mexico 71
#24 TCU, 83, TT 82

Also got to add my CATS that beat Auburn 86-54 (it could have been worse, we let our practice team on the court with around 2 minutes left while Auburn's starters scored 6, unanswered.) Fun fact: Auburn hasnt won at Rupp in 35 years. Our practice team consists of three players named Canada, Horn and Watkins who I have never heard of before last night!

Last edited:
Saturdays upsets:

unranked UNC over #6 Virginia
unranked Arizona St over #7 Arizona
unranked FSU over #13 Miami
unranked Villanova over #19 Creighton
unranked Oklahoma over #23 Iowa St.
unranked Miss St. over #25 TAMU
#17 IU over #6 Purdue
#9 Baylor over #8 Texas

Struggle wins by top 25
#2 Bama 86, unranked Arky 83
#3 Kansas 76, unranked WVU 74
#22 SD St. 73, New Mexico 71
#24 TCU, 83, TT 82

Also got to add my CATS that beat Auburn 86-54 (it could have been worse, we let our practice team on the court with around 2 minutes left while Auburn's starters scored 6, unanswered.) Fun fact: Auburn hasnt won at Rupp in 35 years. Our practice team consists of three players named Canada, Horn and Watkins who I have never heard of before last night!

Brennan Canada’s basketball journey is ‘a dream come true.’ And he’s helped Kentucky, too. (Link)

Canada is in his fourth year as a Kentucky Wildcat. The 6-foot-5 guard from Mount Sterling has scored a grand total of nine points in his college basketball career. He’s appeared in just 18 games over those four seasons. He hasn’t logged a second of playing time since November.

Yet, just ask around, and those who have shared a locker room with Canada will light up while talking about how much he means to the UK program. On and off the court.

“He’s always ready for practice,” said reigning national player of the year Oscar Tshiebwe. “He goes 100 percent. He fights in practice, and he makes us better every day. You take it easy on him, he’s gonna get you, and Coach is going to be yelling at you.

Brennan Canada’s basketball journey is ‘a dream come true.’ And he’s helped Kentucky, too. (Link)

Canada is in his fourth year as a Kentucky Wildcat. The 6-foot-5 guard from Mount Sterling has scored a grand total of nine points in his college basketball career. He’s appeared in just 18 games over those four seasons. He hasn’t logged a second of playing time since November.

Yet, just ask around, and those who have shared a locker room with Canada will light up while talking about how much he means to the UK program. On and off the court.

“He’s always ready for practice,” said reigning national player of the year Oscar Tshiebwe. “He goes 100 percent. He fights in practice, and he makes us better every day. You take it easy on him, he’s gonna get you, and Coach is going to be yelling at you.
I now remember his name, thanks for the info! As far as Horn and Watkins, nope for sure