***College Basketball Thread***

Both $EC HC's taking cheap shots at Clark. Stand tall Iowa, you can defeat these ISIS terrorist!

PAT_1.jpg

He's a darn good coach, I'm sure he will come up with something that will give Iowa fits.
Used to despise him during his run as my mom & Grandpa were big Pat Summitt fans and when he beat Minnesota. Minnesota's coach was a college teammate of my mom's. Then I saw some videos of him discussing his philosophy. Then I understood it in a much lesser degree from coaching youth football in 2017-2019 and the past couple years as a youth wrestling coach. People get jealous of success and mock habits of winning.

Instead of listening to Mulkey and transferring to ISIS Central, she should have kept her arse at Louisville where she was getting hers. Clark put the final nail in her coffin after using her the other night like a washed up crack h0.

I was worried about geno having almost a week to game plan. I think if it was a 1 day turn around Iowa would beat them handily.

South Carolina is no joke. Those b1tches will beat the fvck out of you inside the key. If you ever watch them play pay attention to when they're on defense and see what they do inside the perimeter. That team is a reflection of their coach. Those broads be looking for a fight.
They are crazy confident and talented. Hoping for the upset tho