***College Wrestling Thread***

@Basement Bias Iowa goes to Minnesota tonight
We will get beat down. I'll be at youth wrestling trying to help my cousin's 2 boys. They've been at another school club and looked bad. They've started practicing where I coach. Slowly making gains. I'm no great wrestler or coach, but I have saw a difference. The club has won a tournament and been runner up in a dual event. We beat my Alma Mater's B squad which is the equivalent of a lot of others' A squads. Hoping I can get these 2 boys a win this season.

We will get beat down. I'll be at youth wrestling trying to help my cousin's 2 boys. They've been at another school club and looked bad. They've started practicing where I coach. Slowly making gains. I'm no great wrestler or coach, but I have saw a difference. The club has won a tournament and been runner up in a dual event. We beat my Alma Mater's B squad which is the equivalent of a lot of others' A squads. Hoping I can get these 2 boys a win this season.
As expected we had nothing for Iowa. Brayton losing again. He just doesn't have it this year. Idk if he's not healthy or what. Did get one of my cousin's 2 boys a few wins last night in practice matches. The other was so close a couple times. He reverted to some bad habits from the old club that I'm trying to break.

As expected we had nothing for Iowa. Brayton losing again. He just doesn't have it this year. Idk if he's not healthy or what. Did get one of my cousin's 2 boys a few wins last night in practice matches. The other was so close a couple times. He reverted to some bad habits from the old club that I'm trying to break.
It would have been a lot worse if Iowa was healthy. I'm happy for your cousins boys. Hopefully you can get them back on track.

Definitely would have been worse. We're in that B- category as a team it seems for Minnesota. That might be too generous.
At least you have a stable category. The Pokes are not on the A-F scale, they are on the stable to unstable scale & based on that, we are antimatter 😂