Hello friends

Oh no, I was caught in the great purge for sure, as an innocent by standard probably by association with you damn degenerates hahaha!

Then I posted on hoop for a little bit after with everyone, and then that's when shit started hitting the fan for me IRL so I have been gone the last like 7-8 months maybe?

@Nod4Eight's wedding thread. A good time was had by all.

Damn dude!! how did you manage that?!

I remember you saying you don't ride or even got rid of your motorcycle due to obviously needing your hands to work.

Hope all heals as good as new. And you are back to yankin teeth ASAP.

Mountain Lion or Shark. Whatever impresses the ladies

I was actually moving a large work bench in my garage and it tipped over and a strip of sheet metal on the back caught my arm. It was nasty. Not something you want to see. My wife was hysterical. I was like just get me a T-Shirt and tie it around my arm. I'll drive. Decided against that when I realized the blood was pulsing. The worst part of it all was the tourniquet. Fuck that thing. That hurt like hell. Good times. Didn't get any tendons which I'm very fortunate, that probably would have been a call to the insurance company and selling my practice. I'm back to drilling and billing, it's just the numbness and bouts of nerve pain (similar to shingles) that are annoying.

Yeah, I guess depending on how you look at it... I was lucky enough to not have started a job when my dad died... so I have been able to take all the time I have needed.. so far... But that puts me about 4-5 months with no job.. Luckily I was blessed with some decent paying jobs in my days so it won't get overly stressful on that front until another month or two. But in reality I can pick up a job any time, so I am not worried.

If someone would have called and said he had a heart attack or something I might not be so torn up, but the way it happened has been killing me a little more.

The moments alone are the fucking worst. I try and keep in contact with people and stay around friends, but they all eventually go back to their normal busy lives.. and then I get stuck in my own mind.

Anyway, I rambled enough, thank you my friend.

If you want it, I can PM you my cell number and you can call any time day or night. I don't work so my kind of crazy is available 24/7, except for when I am in patient at a local psychiatric facility.

2019 I guess did have its good spots.

I finally took my trip to Germany to see my Uncle that I have wanted to do for most of my life.

But:

Put my mom in a nursing home due to dementia

Lost a job

Went through a break up

My father died in late December in a work accident, and that has pretty much destroyed my world as I knew it.
That's horrible, man. I'm very sorry.
Please know, we're here... if you
need to talk... anything!

I won't make my post too long, and I am not sure who all is here... but I see many familiar names.

I know I was gone without a whisper which sometimes leaves people to wonder. But I am alive and well, although 2019 was not so kind to me so I have been away from a lot of the world.

I am just stopping in to say hello mostly.

I love you guys.

#NewGoatSBChamp!!
#GunsUp
#Cowbell

@TechRaiderRider Thanks for pointing me here my friend.

I will try and check in over the next couple of days.
Welcome!! We got us a good one!

i am doin very well, my friend -
tech came back from an early 16pt deficit
to beat the horns in austin 62-57 -
guns up!!

shout out to our friend @Tortilla Launcher
who was at the game -

hope everything is well
up in the last frontier -

cheers, brother!!
Nice win!! Been a little too busy for the boards lately but enjoying a little down time. Got two shows tonight. Been doing a cabaret run lately. It’s tough to look at the music charts when titties are bouncing around. At rehearsal the other night, one of the dancers asked the band..: “can you add a few bars to this part so I have time to take off my bra?”. Can’t make this stuff up!