Hello friends

Nice win!! Been a little too busy for the boards lately but enjoying a little down time. Got two shows tonight. Been doing a cabaret run lately. It’s tough to look at the music charts when titties are bouncing around. At rehearsal the other night, one of the dancers asked the band..: “can you add a few bars to this part so I have time to take off my bra?”. Can’t make this stuff up!
Cabaret = Boobies ???

Good to know.

Nice win!! Been a little too busy for the boards lately but enjoying a little down time. Got two shows tonight. Been doing a cabaret run lately. It’s tough to look at the music charts when titties are bouncing around. At rehearsal the other night, one of the dancers asked the band..: “can you add a few bars to this part so I have time to take off my bra?”. Can’t make this stuff up!
you aughta be able to watch both -
jackelam.jpg

It sounds to me like you are in desperate need of an assistant. Safety first, you need a lookout with my experience and lack of ability.