How is portal season going for you so far?

thats just f'n crazy -
essentially 12-15 full teams worth -
Considering that 85 Scholly limit, it's 17 teams worth. It's insane.

I mean it ain't nowhere near Ohtani getting 700 million for 10 years from the Dodgers insane, but insane as hell for CFB.

I still want someone to do the research to see how many players are still in the portal that went there in the last 3 years. I truly believe that number would be shocking.

^^^^The grass ain't always greener, dumbasses.

Considering that 85 Scholly limit, it's 17 teams worth. It's insane.

I mean it ain't nowhere near Ohtani getting 700 million for 10 years from the Dodgers insane, but insane as hell for CFB.

I still want someone to do the research to see how many players are still in the portal that went there in the last 3 years. I truly believe that number would be shocking.

^^^^The grass ain't always greener, dumbasses.
often, the grass is greener
over the septic tank -

portal.jpg

This one is gonna hurt.

Georgia football had to play without Jamon Dumas-Johnson for its last four games this year.

Now it looks like he may be gone for good.

The junior inside linebacker is expected to enter the transfer portal, according to Matt Zenitz of 247Sports.

Pop was a team captain and the leader of the defense.

We were up to 16 in the portal, we are making up ground now. As of our 6th new portal commitment, we were then ranked 8th in portal commitments. We have added two more, with one of those not yet named. We have improved our overall, noticably, however, our two best lost receivers were likely better than our new replacements, but they have 49 games of experience and may become stellar themselves. We picked up instant help at RB with Rocket Sanders from the Hawgs (1442 yds rushing last year). We're doing good so far.😃

We were up to 16 in the portal, we are making up ground now. As of our 6th new portal commitment, we were then ranked 8th in portal commitments. We have added two more, with one of those not yet named. We have improved our overall, noticably, however, our two best lost receivers were likely better than our new replacements, but they have 49 games of experience and may become stellar themselves. We picked up instant help at RB with Rocket Sanders from the Hawgs (1442 yds rushing last year). We're doing good so far.😃
Rocket was a great pickup!

It will be interesting to see where the QB dominoes fall.

It sounds like Leonard to ND is happening. Gabriel to Oregon is expected. Cam Ward is the first big domino. A lot of people are going to take a swing for him and then settle if they miss.

Ward is expected to visit USC, Washington, Miami, Nebraska and Florida State. I think UW has Rogers lined up as a backup option if they miss on Ward. USC has Howard lined up if they miss on Ward.

Dante Moore is an interesting name. I think he ends up at Michigan or Oregon if he's willing to sit next year and compete for a starting job in 2025.

DJU is looking at Florida State and Mississippi State.

Nebraska really needs to find their next QB in the portal. They may make a run at McCord if they miss out on Ward.

Things are happening quickly now. Leonard to ND and Gabriel to Oregon happened as expected. Ward is deciding between FSU and Miami and intel says he's leaning towards Miami. I talked about how teams had their backup options lined up and we should see that materialize soon. Rogers already committed to UW, Howard will probably commit to USC, DJU will likely head to FSU if Ward chooses Miami.

Nebraska threw a curve ball when they moved on from McCord and threw a bunch of NIL money at Raiola. We'll see how that plays out for them. I'm also hearing Dante Moore is close to committing to Oregon (again). Big names coming off the board quick now.

Things are happening quickly now. Leonard to ND and Gabriel to Oregon happened as expected. Ward is deciding between FSU and Miami and intel says he's leaning towards Miami. I talked about how teams had their backup options lined up and we should see that materialize soon. Rogers already committed to UW, Howard will probably commit to USC, DJU will likely head to FSU if Ward chooses Miami.

Nebraska threw a curve ball when they moved on from McCord and threw a bunch of NIL money at Raiola. We'll see how that plays out for them. I'm also hearing Dante Moore is close to committing to Oregon (again). Big names coming off the board quick now.
Raiola's Uncle also got a 53% raise as Nebraska's OL coach.

Raiola's Uncle also got a 53% raise as Nebraska's OL coach.

There's no reason for Georgia to get an bidding war of an unproven HS QB. Georgia has their starting QB for 2024 set and they have good depth at that spot. And if UGA needs a starting QB in the future, they will be one of the top programs for any transfer QB to look at.

There's no reason for Georgia to get an bidding war of an unproven HS QB. Georgia has their starting QB for 2024 set and they have good depth at that spot. And if UGA needs a starting QB in the future, they will be one of the top programs for any transfer QB to look at.
I'm really not concerned whether Raiola sticks with UGA. Ryan Puglisi is already on campus.