How is portal season going for you so far?

portalrank.jpg
not sure what this is,
but guns up!

For those of you keeping count. ND just lost their OC 2 days before signing day. And after bringing in a stud QB and 2 stud WR.

There isn't any smoke on the recruiting side..... yet. But I am sure there is plenty of teams reaching out looking to poach.

For those of you keeping count. ND just lost their OC 2 days before signing day. And after bringing in a stud QB and 2 stud WR.

There isn't any smoke on the recruiting side..... yet. But I am sure there is plenty of teams reaching out looking to poach.
Fran Brown was the DB coach at UGA. He got the HC job at Syracuse less than 2 weeks ago. He already has 3 UGA transfer portal players committed. It's the way of the new world.

Fran Brown was the DB coach at UGA. He got the HC job at Syracuse less than 2 weeks ago. He already has 3 UGA transfer portal players committed. It's the way of the new world.

You are correct. The college football recruiting of today bears little resemblance to even 5 years ago. And unfortunately even if you don't like it. You have to hope you have a HC willing to take advantage of it.

For the fans of teams that don't kill it in the recruiting dept, I bring you hope.

CFPtalent1.jpg
Pretty amazing numbers right there. Aint no underdog. Some of those 5's could be 4's and some of those 3's should be 5's. Recruiting and portal DOES matter

Did you pay attention to what happened today? Most of those portal players were told to get out of the way. 5 of the players in this 2024 UGA class were #1 in the nation at their position coming out of HS.
Thoughts on Jamon Dumas-Johnson?

Thoughts on Jamon Dumas-Johnson?
Pop is a beast. That one hurt. He'll be an All American next year no matter where he goes.
Dude, when you asked me about Pop, I didn't realize he had already chose your 'Cats. Not even lying. He's gonna be a cornerstone and a leader for your guys. They call him "Pop" because that's what he does. He pops the dogshit out of everybody he hits. He's got the football IQ to call the defense and he leads by example. He will be a first round pick when he hits the NFL draft. Congrats on the get. I wish him all the best with y'all.

Dude, when you asked me about Pop, I didn't realize he had already chose your 'Cats. Not even lying. He's gonna be a cornerstone and a leader for your guys. They call him "Pop" because that's what he does. He pops the dogshit out of everybody he hits. He's got the football IQ to call the defense and he leads by example. He will be a first round pick when he hits the NFL draft. Congrats on the get. I wish him all the best with y'all.
I know he has been rehabing an injury, was curious.