How is portal season going for you so far?

There's no reason for Georgia to get an bidding war of an unproven HS QB. Georgia has their starting QB for 2024 set and they have good depth at that spot. And if UGA needs a starting QB in the future, they will be one of the top programs for any transfer QB to look at.
I'm really not concerned whether Raiola sticks with UGA. Ryan Puglisi is already on campus.

Welp, Raiola flipped as I expected. My big concern now is how it affected UGA attempting to flip KJ Bolden who is adamant now that he is signing with FSU. I was wanting him more than Raiola.

Only cowards commit to corn.
At least you admit you have more than one team in the $EC.

img_0759.jpg

Raoila seems to good to be true. I’ve never seen a clip of his play, but the way he bounces from school to school, from state to state…I don’t know, it’s not normal.

The 30 for 30 on him will probably talk about his unprecedented talent. And his 6 completions on 87 attempts, 1TD, 6INT.

Or, he might be good. I hope not though.

Raoila seems to good to be true. I’ve never seen a clip of his play, but the way he bounces from school to school, from state to state…I don’t know, it’s not normal.

The 30 for 30 on him will probably talk about his unprecedented talent. And his 6 completions on 87 attempts, 1TD, 6INT.

Or, he might be good. I hope not though.
Dude has a rocket arm and can hit a dime from 80 yards. I've watched a shitload of highlights. He's NFL ready now. How he does in real gametime at the D1 level remains to be seen, but, IMO, he's the real deal.

Dude has a rocket arm and can hit a dime from 80 yards. I've watched a shitload of highlights. He's NFL ready now. How he does in real gametime at the D1 level remains to be seen, but, IMO, he's the real deal.
Is he going to stay with the Huskers, or is this an audition for UGA or somewhere else?