How is portal season going for you so far?

Looks like a west coast homie, to me.
Texas

Agreed. Lacks God or American values.
Do tell.

Last edited:
Texas

Do tell.

Quiet, liberal. Try and keep Trump on the ballot in your state, Communist.

UGA gets a commitment from 6'0'' 200lb WR from Southern Cal. Michael Jackson III ran an 11.4 100 meters as a SOPH in HS. Big lower body that specializes in routes over the middle.

Pass catcher heavy portal pickups for Carson Beck's run at the Heisman next year. I like it.

Christ, you’re here so rarely anymore, it’s like cameos by The Rock.

You still watch or are you too cool?

Not to cool, just football takes up a lot of my viewing. And I’ve been in a rewatch of attitude era stuff. I’ll check out the Rumble though cause I never miss the Rumble.

What's the portal?
Iowa has to many coming back to get any portal players. They are over on scholarship players for next year and need some to leave. Problem in the big ten is you can tell a kid he won't get playing time to get rid of them, but if he's ok with that and wants his scholarship to finish his degree, Actually playing school, the program has to honor it. You can't just yank their scholarship. They get it till they graduate, unless they screw up and get into trouble.

What's the portal?
Iowa has to many coming back to get any portal players. They are over on scholarship players for next year and need some to leave. Problem in the big ten is you can tell a kid he won't get playing time to get rid of them, but if he's ok with that and wants his scholarship to finish his degree, Actually playing school, the program has to honor it. You can't just yank their scholarship. They get it till they graduate, unless they screw up and get into trouble.
Are y'all doing 4 year football scholarships? Some do, and some use the Saban method of offering either a full ride academic scholarship and/or help finding a place that offers him an athletic one. BTW, I have nothing at all against that method.