Shitty new neighbors....

Wow, so much work to do here, they must pay for this serious transgression, sugar water or cokes create ant beds. That's lite, round up can spell cool words in front yards, that's medium, oven cleaner does nice things to car hoods on hot days.. more to come
Not sure if I'm going to self incriminate, but my three favorite letters are BBQ.

wondering what the cops did,, they should hae cited your neighbors for false reporting a fire or mis use of city funds,, something ??

Not a damn thing as far as I know but we all laughed hysterically when I told them what happened.

I pointed to their place and told them to come by about 5 if they were off and wanted a bite.

Last edited:
Not a damn thing as far as I know but we all laughed hysterically when I told them what happened.

I pointed to their place and told them to come come by about 5 if they were off and wanted a bite.
What state are you in? When I smell BBQ I start salivating and then get jealous! Im looking around and wondering where that glorius smell is coming from, dreaming I can just causally stroll by and beg for some.

OK....so you get a buddy to wear a black suit and tie..white shirt, dark wrap around shades. He comes over and starts taking pictures. Have him take pictures of you and yours also. He needs to keep taking pictures until they become obviously annoyed. Wait a few days and mention that you stopped and bought extra ammo because you are worried that some serious shit is about to go down. Play the scared victim.

Here is what I have done in the past with pesky neighbors. I find out which way they lean and head to the magazine store. If they are right leaning, send them left leaning magazines to the neighbors in their name and the opposite for left leaning. Do not forget to send one to your house as well.

Has been effective in make them focus on nosey neighbors that now are either offended or laughing at them.