Shitty new neighbors....

Loosen all the lug nuts on their car. Or loosen the drain plug on their oil pan. If there’s a large enough tree near their driveway and you can keep it concealed well enough so they don’t see it when they walk to the car, chain the car to the tree and watch them yank part of their drivetrain off the car when they back out of the driveway. Maybe cover it with leaves or dirt if it wouldn’t make it look obvious.

If they have an exposed clean out on their waste line, fill it with expansion foam. If they have exterior access to their crawl space, put some dead animals under there.

Loosen all the lug nuts on their car. Or loosen the drain plug on their oil pan. If there’s a large enough tree near their driveway and you can keep it concealed well enough so they don’t see it when they walk to the car, chain the car to the tree and watch them yank part of their drivetrain off the car when they back out of the driveway. Maybe cover it with leaves or dirt if it wouldn’t make it look obvious.

If they have an exposed clean out on their waste line, fill it with expansion foam. If they have exterior access to their crawl space, put some dead animals under there.
We are definitely cut from the same cloth, but not going to jail while inflicting maximum efficacy is my goal.

It quit raining though, went fishing with a buddy, my shovel is broke, and the fish guts have to go somewhere.

Last edited:
So just to be clear....are we dealing with misplaced Yankees and their new purchase down south? If so, find an opportunity to ask them to buy your place. Tell 'em you've been thinking about selling out and leaving for a few years now that hurricanes keep getting worse every year.

I believe they are renting, but the guy was wearing Ed Hardy skinny jeans with a matching shirt and spoke like he was pinching his nose.

Draw your own conclusions.

This is small change, shouldn't require much effort to piss them off. Probably put out an American flag on your porch and they will lose it.
View attachment 6987
Twenty five foot pole with American flag plus a blue lives matter flag and a Trump 2024. Massive melt down. Or an American and one that covers many bases.

iy4lqiivgsb51.png

If this is a tldr, title covers it.

Planning on having some family and friends over this afternoon, I fired up the smoker about 9am for a brisket and pork shoulder.

About noon, doing my thing, meaning keeping an eye on the temps and running the radio, the new neighbors show up with their shit eating dog in my front yard.

I was informed that I was polluting the neighborhood and contributing to global warming. I then asked them why they haven't changed their global warming term to climate change like all the smart people. Crickets.

At this point I turned around, sat down in my chair, cracked open a beer, and asked them what they do to combat climate change. We drive a Prius!

I said that's great, the battery in that car is made by minerals mined by child and slave labor and transported worldwide using fossil fuels. I think I'll go fire up the three V8s in the yard and the twin turbo V6 and just let them idle.

They scoffed, walked away, and 30 minutes later two cops and a fire truck showed up and told me they were called to a fire. These people have no idea the can of worms they've opened.

End rant.
Destroy the hippies.