Shitty new neighbors....

Four beers and already confused?

If this ever happens I'm betting on you going out first and getting the sharpie to the face.

Do you like your cheek dicks drawn flaccid, erect, or one on each side?
And to think I was about ready to throw a pigs head on your yuppie neighbors porch.... This is how Im repaid? Stick it up your crack jack! Complete bastage move.

From the Good Morning thread.

QUOTE="RazzlDazzl, post: 96661, member: 42"]
Good morning folks.

20 years to the day of 9/11 and my deceased grandfather's birthday.

I left school when the shit hit the fan to see him, driving at 15, as he fought in WW11, Korea, Vietnam, and became the first E9 at our local air force base and the third ever in the country.

Nearly destroyed by Parkinson's he popped out of his chair and nearly hugged me to death. We lost him a few weeks later.

Until he couldn't, he always smoked a big pork shoulder for our family reunion. I'm about to fire up the smoker in his honor.

Y'all have a great day.
[/QUOTE]

I decided to use the 40+ year old keg grill my dad built and temporarily relocate it right across the street from my neighbors for my cook. My brother is responsible for the artwork.

The peckerhead watched me dig the hole and came out numerous times while I was cooking. I think he knows.
20210911_151133.jpg20210911_151201.jpg

Last edited:
From the Good Morning thread.

QUOTE="RazzlDazzl, post: 96661, member: 42"]
Good morning folks.

20 years to the day of 9/11 and my deceased grandfather's birthday.

I left school when the shit hit the fan to see him, driving at 15, as he fought in WW11, Korea, Vietnam, and became the first E9 at our local air force base and the third ever in the country.

Nearly destroyed by Parkinson's he popped out of his chair and nearly hugged me to death. We lost him a few weeks later.

Until he couldn't, he always smoked a big pork shoulder for our family reunion. I'm about to fire up the smoker in his honor.

Y'all have a great day.

I decided to use the 40+ year old keg grill my dad built and temporarily relocate it right across the street from my neighbors for my cook. My brother is responsible my the artwork.

The peckerhead watched me dig the hole and came out numerous times while I was cooking. I think he knows.
View attachment 7039View attachment 7040
[/QUOTE]
Great Grill!!!

From the goor morning thread.
I decided to use the 40+ year old keg grill my dad built and temporarily relocate it right across the street from my neighbors for my cook. My brother is responsible my the artwork.

View attachment 7039View attachment 7040
Great Grill!!!
[/QUOTE]
My popasan had a buddy that worked at a brewery and he built a bunch for family and friends.

He taught me how to level, pop a straight line, and run a cut off wheel building them as a kid.

He did x-ray weld inspections, so for him this was like Einstein doing long division.

Time for an update as peckerhead struck again. The cops showed up with my fish cooker just coming to temp and a mess of shrimp and steak fries ready to hit the grease. Apparently a concerned citizen called about an open fire.

New moon, spotlight out, pitch black, and a few jars of bacon grease that could find their way to many door handles. There could be sugar sprinkled on said bacon grease and fire ant beds are popping up everywhere.

Windshield wipers are always a good fuck-with too! Vaseline on those bad boys.

I love you and your spirit bro, but I have to be safe when it's supposed to rain tomorrow and we're up 30" on the yearly average with over 2 months left on the year.

I'm looking forward to the morning like a booty call or sitting in a treestand before daylight. Gog willing the ants found this.

I love you and your spirit bro, but I have to be safe when it's supposed to rain tomorrow and we're up 30" on the yearly average with over 2 months left on the year.

I'm looking forward to the morning like a booty call or sitting in a treestand before daylight. Gog willing the ants found this.
Oh shit….good point

Mission accomplished.

The sweet and salty greasiness now resides behind the door handles and on the rocker panels.

I'm walking my dog early in the morning and plan to sit in the truck and watch the shit go down.

Amateur...

0002063_spike-80df-specialty-herbicide-corteva_275.png