The new and improved Good Morning thread!

It's great to hear from you. Happy Easter to you and yours. As always, you have my number if you ever need anything.
Riding the bench right now. I had to go see a cardiologist, and failed the stress test. Had a heart cath last Monday, and they had to put in a stent. I had a 75% blockage in the right coronary artery, and a 50% blockage in the left anterior descending artery (the “widow maker). They are treating that with meds and monitoring me for changes. If it gets any worse I’ll be getting another stent. Also a lot of lifestyle changes. Have to give up smoking, and change my diet. My wife had been riding my ass to go get checked out. Had I not done it just to get her off my ass I might not be here. I was a walking heart attack that just hadn’t happened yet. I literally owe her my life.

Riding the bench right now. I had to go see a cardiologist, and failed the stress test. Had a heart cath last Monday, and they had to put in a stent. I had a 75% blockage in the right coronary artery, and a 50% blockage in the left anterior descending artery (the “widow maker). They are treating that with meds and monitoring me for changes. If it gets any worse I’ll be getting another stent. Also a lot of lifestyle changes. Have to give up smoking, and change my diet. My wife had been riding my ass to go get checked out. Had I not done it just to get her off my ass I might not be here. I was a walking heart attack that just hadn’t happened yet. I literally owe her my life.
I can understand. When I started having physical problems in 2010 it got my attention. Made some changes and the biggie was eating healthier.
Didn't quit smoking but now maybe half a pack a day. Slowed down a bit on coffee drinking.
And almost cut out all grease and cholesterol. But not all. Gotta have some bacon every now and then.

Figured something was up with your health.

But welcome back and take care of yourself.